Help one of the leaders in mobile solutions to run successfully. You’ll be at the heart of our business, making smart decisions that increase efficiency, reduce risk, and achieve value. Your innovative take on things will help us grow. We provide support with regard to financial and administrative affairs, human resources, IT servicpt.
We manage all people affairs, prepares the budget in coordination with other departments and monitors the implementation. And help to build a strong talent engagement.
Purpose and Challenges
Today, the HR executive role is shifting to align with more forward-thinking practicpt. Modern human resource executives must contribute ideas and lead organizations in advancing corporate objectivpt.
Analyze systems, generate financial reports and review fiscal areas of concern to recommend necessary changpt. Analyze all financial records and recommend necessary changes to improve efficiency for program management. Perform financial planning and audits on various technical activities to ensure efficiency. Participate and conduct training and group sessions on the management of assets, accurate financial reporting.
- Participate in planning and development
- Provide employees with career assistance
- Find and recruit employees that advance company objectives
- Serve as leaders of change
- Advocate for employees
Learning & Growth
In a knowledge-worker organization, people — the only repository of knowledge are the main resource. In the current climate of rapid technological change, it is becoming necessary for knowledge workers to be in a continuous learning mode. In any case, learning and growth constitute the essential foundation for the success of any knowledge-worker organization.
- Creating an organic thirst for learning is a part of our culture and we are committed to our employees’ professional development
- Agile learning practices
- Mobile-enabled learning practice
- Learning programs are built around employees’ priorities
- Invest in employees’ career development and give them a chance to keep updating their skills and knowledge